Terms and Conditions of Use
The use of this web site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) provides the information contained in heritage.asean.org solely as a resource for its users without any form of assurance. The information presented in this website is for informative purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of ASEAN and the governments they represent. Information presented on heritage.asean.org is considered public information and may be distributed or copied for personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this site. You may freely link to heritage.asean.org or any of its content without seeking our permission; provided you do not pass it off as being part of your site or disguise the link so visitors will misunderstand it was created by you and provided you mention ASEAN and ASEAN Secretariat as the source.
- All materials that appear on heritage.asean.org, are its exclusive property unless otherwise indicated. You are obligated to mention ASEAN and ASEAN Secretariat as the source if you use any of the information provided in heritage.asean.org. All Material on this Site appears subject to the present Terms and Conditions.
- The views expressed, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed anywhere in this website are those of the various authors and collaborators who prepared the work and do not necessarily represent the views of ASEAN Secretariat or ASEAN Member States. Mention or depiction of any firm, entity or process in any images does not imply endorsement of it by the ASEAN Secretariat or ASEAN Member States.
- We collect information from you such as your email address when you access heritage.asean.org.. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by identifying (i) which parts of our site are most heavily used, and (ii) which our audience are located. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that user sessions will be tracked, but the users will remain anonymous. Your information will be recorded with reasonable care, and where necessary, updated to fulfill the legitimate purpose for which it is collected and processed.
- ASEAN provides a number of links to third-party web sites for the convenience of its users. The inclusion of these links does not in any way imply representation or endorsement by ASEAN. Since these links are not under ASEAN’s control, we shall not be responsible for the contents of these linked sites or the country names, opinions and statements expressed therein. This also applies to any additional links that may appear within these sites.
- Reference in heritage.asean.org.org to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site’s visitor’s, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by ASEAN.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information we gather about you, we have taken industry-recommended reasonable steps to protect the information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure.
Disclaimers and General Immunity
- Information provided on heritage.asean.org are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ASEAN and members of its official, ASEAN Member States and ASEAN Secretariat and members of its staff specifically do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such information presented in heritage.asean.org. ASEAN Secretariat periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the without notice. By accessing this site, you specifically acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances shall ASEAN be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of heritage.asean.org, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
Preservation of immunities
- In any event, as an ASEAN is immune from every form of legal process under the Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of ASEAN and relevant international conventions and applicable national laws.
- For further enquiries, please contact the Culture and Information Division, ASEAN Secretariat, Jakarta; email address: email@example.com
Culture and Information Division
70A Jalan Sisingamangaraja, Jakarta 12110, Indonesia
Phone: (+6221) 7262991, 7243372